Friday, February 3, 2012

Basketball and New Video Gallery on NagelVideoServices.com

Hi Fans, your Reno Camera Guy here just letting you know that I've added a Video Gallery to my website - NagelVideoServices.com.  I've only got 3 examples of my work up there now but more to come. Go check it out and you'll see video I shot at the National Finals Rodeo, MMA Fight at Harrah's Reno, and the Reno Blues Society's Get'Em to Memphis competition.
It's High School Basketball season right now and things are winding down this month with the Championship tournament taking place on Feb 24 & 25 here in Reno at the Lawlor Events Center (http://lawloreventscenter.org/). There's some great teams and players this season on both the boys and girls side. The above picture is of me under the basket at the Bishop Manogue vs Hug game played recently. Our wonderful Governor, Brian Sandoval (http://gov.nv.gov/), was there watching his sophomore son start for Bishop Manogue and he did a great job but Hug prevailed and won that game. I'll have more details from the tournament in my next blog. Until then, keep it focused and get the shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment