Friday, February 4, 2011

Video Taped Make It With Wool Fashion Show


I just got a nice letter from my client of the Make It With Wool convention that was held here in Reno at the JA Nugget last month. I video taped their fashion show on Sat, Jan 22nd and I must say I was very impressed with the work they had all done. She said "Thank you so much for your videography done at the Make It With Wool Style Show. It was a pleasure working with you. I'm very pleased with the quality of the DVD". It was a fun shoot, we used 3 cameras (2 - Sony S270U-HDV's and a robotic fixed on the MC at the podium) and a Tri-Caster switching system. Everything worked flawlessly and we burned the DVD on site to hand to her after the show. We added some graphics (Title Slide) on the front and back ends. That Tri-caster system is so compact and easy to setup that I'm thinking about purchasing their HD version. We were able to set everything up on a small cocktail table in a matter of minutes and after we got a house audio feed we were set to go. It's a studio in a suit case, I'll never got back to fly packs. I also love these Sony S270u's because they have the color view finders, a great asset for sure. The bottom line is that everything worked according to plan and the client was happy. Another good days work by Nagel Video Services.

No comments:

Post a Comment