Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Last Night's Basket Ball Game

Last night I worked the Douglas vs Reno basketball game (Reno got killed) for Gustin Sports Productions. It's a lot of fun hanging out under the basket with the cheerleaders and band at my back. We were using JVC DV500's. Nice cameras, they're light and easy to use. It was the second time I worked wearing my new bifocal contact lenses. They're taking a while for me to get use to them. I like the fact that I don't have to wear my glasses anymore but they get pretty dried out by half time. The game went quickly, I got all the action shots we needed and it was technically probably one of the best games we've done all season. Only a few more to go and then we're off to Las Vegas for the state championships later this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment